Welcome to the Afro-American Genealogical and Historical Society of Chicago!
For Sunday General Meeting information, click here.
Conference Registration is now open!
Join AAGHSC for $26 a year to enjoy all membership benefits AND a $10 conference registration discount! If interested, join first, then use Member’s discount code.
Friday, October 9, 2020
- Dr. Shelley Murphy: Genealogy 101: Getting Started Methods & Strategies
- LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson: African American Genealogy: Using Probate Records
- Karen Stanbary: Using DNA to Solve Genealogical Problems: Common Mistakes and Ethical Considerations
Saturday, October 10, 2020
- André Kearns: Identifying Slaveholding Ancestors Using DNA Testing
- Ari Wilkins: Incorporating Oral History Into Your Research
- Shamele Jordon: Off the Beaten Path: Under-used Sources
Advertise in the Digital Conference Program Booklet.
For your convenience, we have created a Frequently Asked Questions page to help answer any questions you may have about this virtual event.
If you need additional information, please email email@example.com.